Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Model:||JHX-250300S||Laser Type:||Hermetic And Detached CO2 Laser Tube|
|Laser Power:||Option: 100W/130W/150W||Working Area(mm):||2500×3000|
|Software:||JHX Professional Controlling Software||Cooling:||Water-cooling|
|Cutting Speed:||0-50000mm\min||Data Format:||AI、BMP、PLT、DXF、DST|
Laser cutter for filter glass fiber polyester nonwoven fabric JHX-250300S
Laser cutting systems for filters, filter materials, filter cloth, filter mats, filteration
Why Laser in Filter Industry:
Automatic sealing of cutting edges prevents fringe
No tool wear - no loss of quality
Complete exhaust and filtering of cutting emissions possible
High precision and accuracy of repeatability
Automated production process with conveyor and feeding systems
Marking systems in various variants
Modern filter materials are used for separation of products hazardous to the environment. In many cases the separated material is the intended product. Therefore the used filter materials as for example felts, fleece, paper and other fabrics have to be designed accordingly. Cutting of such fabrics with conventional methods is very complex, dust-intensive and costly, as the cutting edges often fringe and therefore an additional cutting edge has to be considered right from the beginning. Here the laser cutting system offers many advantages as for example immediately sealed cutting edges, no fringe, almost no dust and an optimal material utilization.
1. Open-type wide area laser cutting bed.
2. Vacuum absorb conveyor working table with auto-feeding device, it is capable of fast and continuous cutting.
3. The cutting system can do super-long nesting and full format continuous auto-feeding cutting.
4. Smart nesting software is optional, it can do fast marker making in the most material-saving way.
5. 5-inch LCD screen CNC system. Supporting multiple data transmission. Enabling offline or online operation.
6. It is open design for simple, convenient and visual operation. Long focus to meet the needs of thick material cutting.
7. Following top exhaust suction system to synchronize laser head and exhaust suction system; good exhaust effects; saving energy.
8. CCD camera recognition system (optional) realizes automatic contour capturing cutting on the graphic of fabrics.
Material & Application
filter fleece, pressure belt filters, vacuum filters, round bag filters, bag filters, basket filters and bio-filters.
Woven fabrics for mechanical separation of solids and liquids are frequently manufactured for technical processes, and are often in continuous operation. Whether for the separation of contaminants or for cider plants in food production - filter media are always needed. Individual filter and large filter manufacture, as well as immediate availability of the materials for the operators are arguments enough for favoring the specific use of laser technology. Typical filter media are:
|Laser Type||Hermetic and detached CO2 laser tube|
|Laser Power||Option: 100W/130W/150W|
|Software||JHX professional controlling software|
|Cutting power control||Fine tuning possible|
|Working Voltage||220V±10%, 50-60HZ|
|Moving system||Imported servo system|
|Auxiliaries||Wind pump, Wind pipe etc|
Manual Feeder Auto Feeder(Single layer feeding)
Auto Feeder(Two Layer Feeding) Red Light Pointer
X axis Synchronous Pressing Device
Large Format Computerized Fabric Cutting